<transcy>Terms of Service</transcy>
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a supplier (Florian Machl and Dominik Auer GbR) via the alkolino.de website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own conditions, if any, is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is posted on our website, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all of the order data will then be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. You will then be directed back to the order overview page in our online shop.
Before submitting the order, you have the option here to check all the details again, to change them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the "order with obligation to pay" button, you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 8 Special agreements on the types of payment offered
(1) Payment via Klarna Checkout
In cooperation with Klarna we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Klarna invoice: Payable within 14 days of the invoice date. The invoice is issued when the goods are dispatched and sent by email. You can find the billing conditions here .
- Klarna installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR). You can find further information on Klarna installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit here .
- Instant bank transfer
- Credit card (Visa / Mastercard)
- Direct debit
§ 9 Right of Retention , Retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We reserve title to the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, pledging or security transfer is not permitted.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you fail to properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is incumbent on us.
§ 10 warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in deviation from the above warranty regulations:
a) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are deemed to be agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we guarantee, at our option, either repair or subsequent delivery. If the elimination of the defect fails, you can either request a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects is deemed to have failed after an unsuccessful second attempt, unless something else results in particular from the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances. In the case of repairs, we do not have to bear the increased costs that arise from the shipment of the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from date of delivery. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
- culpably caused damage attributable to us from injury to life, body or health and other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- as far as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- for items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness;
- in the case of legal recourse claims that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
§ 11 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN sales law expressly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
84056 Bavaria - Rottenburg Adlaaber
Email: customer email@example.com
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr .
2. Information on the formation of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provisions "Conclusion of the contract" of our general terms and conditions (Part I.)
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. In the case of requests for offers outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by email, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment methods
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which you must bear.
5.4. Any costs incurred for the transfer of money (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) are to be borne by you in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU member state, but the payment has been initiated outside the European Union.
5.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
5.7. Unless otherwise agreed, when courses are booked, payment must be made at the latest on the course date on site before the start of the course, otherwise there is no entitlement to participation.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. As far as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person appointed to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, delivery and dispatch are at your own risk.